When a chakra’s energy is excessively high or low, various ways to balance your chakras, such as doing exercises to raise the chakra’s energy.
How to Balance Your Chakras
This chakra, Muladhara, is situated at the base of the spine and is linked to the earth element and the color red. Bravery, self-care, and stability are all related to the root chakra. The mantra Lam is connected to this chakra.
To tamp down your root energy:
- Get rid of everything that isn’t required.
- Learn to forgive yourself.
- Toes should be pampered.
The second chakra is the sacral chakra, also known as Svadhisthana. Inspiration and happiness may be found here. There’s a Vam mantra for this chakra.
- Set aside sometime each week for something that makes you want to have fun.
- Massage yourself.
- Keep a journal for a while.
- Set clear boundaries in your personal and professional relationships to de-stress your sacral energy.
- Acupressure and Reiki are two options to consider.
Manipura’s third chakra is associated with personal power, vigor, and growth. It has a golden color and a fiery composition. In this chakra, the mantra “Ram” is used.
- Anxiety, a lack of concentration, and a lack of appetite are all symptoms of low energy.
- Take a break from your work and enjoy the weather.
- At room temperature, you should only consume liquids.
- Breathe slowly and deeply.
- Float on your back in a nifty new contraption.
In terms of balancing your chakras, the heart chakra (Anahata) is the most well-known. It has a light green tint and is made up of a thin layer of air. Love, compassion, forgiveness, and peace are all intertwined with it. The mantra for this chakra is Yam.
- A romantic film should be seen.
- Put on a piece of pink quartz jewelry.
- Use a few drops of rose essential oil on your wrists and disperse them.
- Make a loving-kindness practice part of your daily routine.
- Indulge in thoughts of kindness and tenderness; go through an old photo album; remember the good times fondly in your life.
Vishuddha, the throat chakra, is associated with the ability to speak your truth As far as Vishuddha’s color is concerned, it’s blue. The chakra- Singing may improve the health of your vocal cords.
- Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion, even if it’s controversial.
- Relieve the tension in your throat by listening to this track.
- Make a cup of tea.
The sixth chakra’s third eye is situated in the center of the forehead. Purple is the color connected with this chakra, which deals with your power of choice, intuition, and judgment. Sham is the mantra associated with this chakra’s vibrations.
- Increase your Ajna energy by spending time in the sun.
- Discard any limiting notions that you may have.
- Take time to reflect on your hopes and aspirations.
- Relax your Ajna energy by breathing in the aromas of sage or sandalwood and spending time outside beneath the sky.
The seventh and final chakra is known as Sahasrara or the Crown Chakra. It’s a way to reconnect with your spiritual self or the greater consciousness. This chakra is related to the mantra Om.
- Self-awareness, knowledge, and connection to the inner compass that takes you to the best version of yourself are all preserved when this chakra is balanced.
- Over-indulgence in material possessions and a rigid self-concept are two telltale signs of excessive crown energy.
- Low crown energy is linked to feelings of hopelessness, a sense of isolation, and a lack of compassion.
- Knowledge is the key to increasing your head chakra’s power.
- Take some time to relax and clear your mind.
- Wear a shade of violet.
- Allow yourself to watch your thoughts without becoming wrapped up in them. This will help you relax your crown energy.
- Don a white outfit.
You may start keeping track of your energy levels now that you know the basic features of your seven chakras and balance your chakras. Keep your chakras in harmony with the instructions mentioned above to help you achieve a sense of harmony with the universe.